Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Grid

So I started taking this free art class... & it's amazing!!! I'm learning so much! I haven't pushed myself or tested my skills in quite awhile so it's nice to see that I can still surprise myself, sometimes.
Here are the pieces we've done in class so far.

And the picture of my niece is just something I got up the courage to do on my own since starting the class. Not the greatest but it's a start & good practice too. And to think I almost threw it away not even half way through drawing it. Just goes to show that sometimes you have to have a little faith in yourself & see your project through to the end even if you feel like giving up! Look what I would have been throwing away had I given up.
Keep strong fellow artists! And Never give up! :)







No comments: