Friday, July 31, 2009

God Will Bring Us Through It...

No matter what God is always there... but why do bad things still happen???
Well, we bring a lot of things on ourselves... right? I mean God did give us free will... He doesn't control us... So I guess I should be asking why do people bring bad things onto themselves???
Sin I believe is the answer... if anyone has a better answer please let me know...

Please pray for my family and I as we are going through some difficult times right now... as they say, "If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it."

How can people be so selfish and not care who they hurt to get what they want??? AAHHHH!!!!!!

Lord, help me I pray to do as you would have me do in this situation... I pray you give strength to all of my family too... up lift them... You alone know what needs to be done...

Thanks again... I'm sure this doesn't interest anyone but I'm just venting... please forgive me...

No comments: