Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stand

I will stand for You, Lord, no longer will I crumble...

I want to sit at Your feet, drink from the cup in Your hand, lay back against You and breathe, this love this so deep its more than I can stand, I melt in Your peace, it's overwhelming,
The more I seek You the more I find the more I find You the more I love You Lord...

You came that we might have life and I intend to live it to the fullest, giving You all the praise...


You are the light of the world and You stepped down into darkness, now please open my eyes and let me see... Your beauty that makes this heart adore You...

I'd been wondering off the narrow path before camp and I hated it but I couldn't bring myself back I was in to deep... so I kept wondering farther and farther off the narrow path... but praise God that through camp and the uplifting and prayers of others I was brought back and now have a new passion for Christ...
I love this song because it is how i felt and still do at times because, as you know, none of us are prefect... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EltNZ8fDIWo
Just listen to the words...

Lord you have given me so many things... Thank You!!!

I WILL STAND UP FOR YOU!!!!!


Free Website Counter


Free Counter

No comments: